Monday, April 13, 2009

Poppy Comes To Visit


My Dad flew in to town this morning. He had purchased a motorcycle here last fall. So now that the weather is a tad warmer he flew back to drive it home. Billie is very happy to see her Poppy especially since her came bearing gifts!!! She took one look at her new dress and stripped off her skirt so she could put the new one on. Billie had LOTS of fun modeling her new dress for these pictures! I had trouble getting her to look up at the camera though, all she wanted to do was admire it! Here she is... gleeful impish looks and all. Thank you Poppy, Nana and any Aunts who had helped buy the new dress!!! It is a BIG hit!

3 comments:

CALISTA said...

I love the series of photos of Billie modeling her dress! You can tell she really loves clothes - I have no idea where she could get that from. ;) (Me?? lol!) I enjoyed our chat and thought I'd let you know that my little monster has a brand new back molar popped through... things are looking up! Love ya, Calista

Our Moment In Time said...

Yes well, I believe it's entirely possible she got her modeling from you!!! LOL

I'm SO glad that things are better for Magnus, Give him a hug for me!Very funny though, Billie is getting a back molar too!!! Maybe that explains things!?! Tell the newest little monster, that I love him too! Love ya! Ruth

Dorcas said...

Wow! That's a long drive on a motorcycle! So glad you got to see your Dad!