Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Doggie, Billie With Her Bone :-)




Doggie with a Bone...
We originally bought this Bumbo seat for Billie as an infant. Now that Lilly is trying to sit up, we went up and got it out of the attic for Lilly.
But...Billie got all excited when I brought it out. She informed me that it was "mine," sat in it and has been ever so reluctant to let "baby" use it! Anytime I suggest that we let Lilly sit in it, Billie runs and sits down on it...and remains there for an extended period of time. (once for almost 2 hours!) She has very sweetly allowed Lilly to sit in it about twice, for approximately 30 seconds before nicely asking that "baby git out!?!" I decided not to force the issue of sharing this particular item as we already have a swing/bouncy seat and boppy for Lilly. Anyway I thought it was cute enough to take a picture of anyway! Here she is diligently guarding her "bone". :-)

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Your girls are so cute!! I love the pictures!