Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Billie and Poppy


Billie LOVED having my father visit us!!! And she also loved his motorcycle!!! Here they are posing for a few pictures...and then riding around in circles in our driveway! Later on, Dad and Cliff took Billie down to campus where she got to ride around the little streets on the motorcycle with Poppy. It all made her one very happy little girl!
Personally though, I almost cried when I realized about 10 minutes after my father left, (of course)that despite carrying the camera around while he was here we had failed to get ANY photos of my father with Lilly! I was very dissapointed, and it wasn't as if he hadn't given us any photography opportunities, he spent a great deal of time holding Lilly! But Cliff assumed I had taken the pictures and I assumed he did!
But anyway...Lilly loved Poppy too! This morning before his departure, they sat together on the couch with Lilly frequently grinning toothlessly at her Poppy. We are very glad Dad was able to visit, and just dissapointed you couldn't stay longer! It was very nice to see him!




1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Ruth,
I'm sure you all had a great time with your Dad! When your parents are so far away from you it's wonderful to have them visit. I know from experience!!