Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Update....


Billie came to where I was sitting holding Lilly this morning and oh so sweetly asked to "push baby!?!" I couldn't resist those pleading eyes, so we gently and carefully seated "baby" Lilly into Billie's doll stroller. Billie had a ball pushing Lilly around the house (with Mommy hovering too

close in her estimation!) Lilly certainly didn't seem to mind the attention! At one point Billie leaned in to inquire, "baby okay?" And I managed to get the moment on camera!





























5 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! New pictures!

Jamie said...

That is so adorable! Billie seems like a darling "big sister!"

Love and miss you guys!

Martha Glick said...

Ruth i miss my Grandbaby's!!!

The Arender's said...

So sweet! They are both beautiful little girls ;-)

Tucker's Family said...

Your girls are so cute. I wish I could give them a hug. :(