Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Walk In The Park

Billie absolutely LOVES to swing. So as often as possible we walk down to our little neighborhood park to go swing. Yesterday was a gorgeous and Very breezy day. I managed to wear Lilly in her sling and push Billie in the stroller. I'll tell ya what! Being a Mommy of two is a lot harder than it looks! But twice the fun! I even managed to remember to take along our camera and got a few pictures.
We've been working on not becoming too traumatized when Mommy says it's time to go home. :-) Yesterday Billie did the best she ever has. She sat still for a few moments, two little tears leaked out, but then she "stood" up and let me lift her down from the swing. After we walked over to her stroller she looked back at the swing,blew a few kisses and told it "bye bye." This seemed to lift her spirits because she then looked up at me smiled and as we walked away continued to glance back at the swings while yelling "See Ya, See Ya swing!" It was very cute! And her reaction guaranteed a trip back to the swings as soon as I possibly can!!!



1 comment: