Friday, May 1, 2009

Photo Shoot




Today I decided to see what kind of pictures I could get on my camera if I took the initiative to dress up the girls and make good use of the morning sunlight. 

I used the Blue pillows with Lilly to emphasize her Blue eyes. We've been pleasantly surprised that her eyes have remained blue seemingly permanently

Billie was especially mischievous, but she cooperated wonderfully! I was very proud of her! In the past pictures of Billie were difficult to get because she seemed to pick up on the idea that she could misbehave and we were reluctant to take much action since the point was to catch her smiling.  Hard work is paying off though because she was all smiles and ready to cooperate with my (to her) strange requests!!! 
































































































THE End...










2 comments:

Tucker's Family said...

Ruth - You did an excellent job with the photo shoot! I love the expressions you caught of both girls!! They are so cute. Lilly looks like she is going to be a blonde with blue eyes. And then you have Billie with dark hair and eyes. Every time I see pics of them, I try and see some signs of who they look like. A good blend... of Churchill, Glick, Smith and Carroll, etc. I love it. Sherilyn

Our Moment In Time said...

Sherilyn, I'm glad you like the pictures. I see a lot of similarities between the two girls when I compare Billie's baby pictures to Lily's, but most people say they don't. I agree though, by all appearances Lily's our Blond hair blue eyed daughter and Billie's our dark hair brown eyed! :-)