Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Family Outing

On the first Saturday of December, it is traditionally the Hobe Sound Christmas Parade Day. Lilly and I came home from the Hospital on Thursday afternoon, so as you can imagine, I was thrilled to be able to go with Cliff, Billie and Lilly for our very first family outing.

I was still pretty sore, so Cliff packed a lawn chair for me and Lilly & I got to enjoy the parade from a slightly more shaded area. The weather was gorgeous, bright blue sky, puffy clouds with the temp in the high 70's.

I kept Lilly under a blanket to avoid the bright sunlight, and we enjoyed occasional visits from Billie and Cliff at our background seating area. Billie was thrilled with the horses and dogs that participated, and loved waving and cheering for each parade float as they drifted by.







We were pleasantly surprised by a visit from Poppa, who stopped by on his way to the grocery store. I'm not sure who was happier to see who. Billie to see Poppa or Poppa to see Billie!

No comments: